High School Dress Code for Prom
With modesty in mind, the following dress code guidelines are recommended for the Melissa High School prom.
- Dresses should not be cut too low in the front or the back.
- Two pieces are allowed; however, if midriff is shown, there should be no more than 3 inches visible.
- Hemlines or slits in dresses should be no more than 5 inches above the knee.
- Dress shoes or dress boots preferred. No slippers or flip-flops.
*All ladies dresses should be approved by Coach Dotson (room 306) before prom.
- Tuxedos, suits, or sport coats with dress pants.
- No blue jeans.
- No opened toed shoes. Dress shoes or dress boots preferred. No slippers or flip-flops.
- No bandanas, baseball hats, or non-formal hats.