Tickets to athletic contests hosted by Melissa ISD are sold and purchased online through HomeTown Ticketing. Tickets can be purchased online throughout the year at www.melissaisd.org/tickets or by clicking on the Tickets icon in the navigation menu on the district website.
- This information applies to spectators who are not Melissa ISD student-athletes. All student-athletes will receive instructions on how to get into home contests for free during the 2021-2022 school year.
- Sports schedules for the 2021-2022 school year are still being finalized and will begin to be released online in the coming weeks on the Athletics page at www.melissaisd.org/athletics.
- At this time, there are no COVID-19-related capacity restrictions or face covering requirements for UIL athletic contests.
Single game tickets to Melissa ISD varsity and sub-varsity contests hosted at home will be available for purchase online approximately five (5) days prior to the date of the contest. Ticket pricing can be found on the Tickets web page.
For the first time this year, adults can purchase season passes for Melissa ISD varsity home contests for football, volleyball, basketball, baseball, and softball.
Season passes will be available to purchase online for one (1) week only, one (1) week prior to the start of each sport season. Purchasing a season pass requires only a one-time ticket service fee, as opposed to paying the fee for every game.
Reserved Seating for Varsity Football
Melissa ISD will offer reserved seating tickets for the fall 2021 varsity football season, priced at $50 each. Reserved seating tickets guarantee preferred seating for varsity home games at Cardinal Stadium.
- Spectators who purchased football reserved seating in 2019 may repurchase their same seat(s) from Monday, July 26 through Wednesday, Aug. 4 at 5:00 p.m. Repurchasing guarantees that reserved seating carries over from the 2019 season. All reserved seating ticketholders from the 2019 season should have received an email with information regarding repurchasing.
- Any remaining reserved seating tickets will go on sale to the general public beginning Tuesday, Aug. 10 at 10:00 a.m. through Friday, Aug. 13 at 4:00 p.m.
- Questions regarding varsity football reserved seating can be directed to Jennifer Aston, Athletics Office Manager, at email@example.com.
Tickets to Away Contests
If tickets to an away contest are available to purchase online, the district will make every effort to share that information with the community by posting the purchasing link on the Tickets web page.
Questions regarding tickets to Melissa ISD athletic contests be directed to the Melissa ISD Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-545-2299.