Laura Andrews, NHS Advisor
- President: Karen Whitson
- Vice President: Olivia Hurst
- Secretary: Krista Butterfield
- Treasurer: Kennedy Hart
- Historian: Lauren Brown
- Parliamentarian: Jack Clemons
Upcoming Service Projects
- Saturday, March 25 at 9:00 a.m.
- Meet at the high school
- Make sandwiches and cookies to deliver to the Soup Mobile homeless shelter.
- Friday, April 7 at 8:45 a.m.
- Host the Special Olympics track meet
- NHS members will volunteer
The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation’s premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. More than just an honor roll, NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, leadership, service, and character. These characteristics have been associated with membership in the organization since its beginning in 1921.
Official NHS Website