The National Honor Society will meet for a Chapter Meeting in room 308 on Thursday, Sept. 28 during mega lunch “A”.
Dorothy DePaolo, NHS Sponsor
- President: Ulyses Convento Velez
- Vice-President: Aaron Vaughan
- Secretary: Nicole Kasson
- Treasurer: Mary Margaret Jordan
- Parliamentarian: Reese Murphy
- Historian: Bryan Williams
The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation’s premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. More than just an honor roll, NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, leadership, service, and character. These characteristics have been associated with membership in the organization since its beginning in 1921.
Official NHS Website