This year’s annual Harry McKillop Elementary Fall Carnival, organized by the McKillop Elementary PTO, is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 5 from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Melissa High School. A Flag Football game will follow the carnival at 6:15 p.m. featuring the Texas Revolution Arena Football Team.
Silent Auction, Luck of the Draw Game, Human Hamster Balls, Spinning Tea Cups, Rock Climbing Wall, Cake Walk, Stuffed Animal Walk, Bounce House, and Carnival Food.
- The silent auction is one of the most popular attractions.
- McKillop PTO is taking donations items for the auction, including handmade crafts, tickets, services, autographed memorabilia, and gift cards.
- A donation to is an excellent way to gain exposure for a business product and/or service.
- Drop off donations at the Harry McKillop Elementary front office.
- As always, monetary donations are welcome. Advertising is available for your business should you choose to sponsor. Contact the PTO at email@example.com for details.
- Items for the cake walk should be delivered the day before or day of the carnival.
- Gift cards from any business starting at $5.
Calling All Cardinal Dads!
- Want to get involved? Join us in playing a flag football game with the Texas Revs players! $20 entry fee, with all profits going to the Carnival. Contact the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.